Friday, January 15, 2010

Pizza Night

Friday night has been pizza night at our house for years. It used to be Little Caesars or Papa Johns, or whoever had a special going. But for about the last year we have been making homemade pizza on Friday night. One of our favorites is Spinach & Artichoke with feta. Tonight was not much different, but I did make a new sauce. I found it here on one of my new favorite websites. It was the best sauce I've ever had. Better than any take out by far. I also made a Canadian bacon/pineapple pizza, and thanks to the little one, we have pics to share. She's been taking pictures of all of our meals lately.

2 comments:

  1. Terri, do you have a particular recipe for the pizza crust? Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I normally buy the pizza dough at either Trader Joe's or Fresh & Easy. One of these days I'm going to make it in my bread machine.

    ReplyDelete