Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fall

Fall is by far my favorite time of year.  Christmas is actually my favorite holiday, but since I'm always so busy in December I rarely get to enjoy the whole season.  But with fall, you get at least two months to enjoy the season.  I really wish I lived where the weather went with the season, but for now I'll just make the best of things here!  




So tonight was fall craft night.  I found a cute little craft on another blog I wanted to try, so to go with craft night we had this yummy treat -- caramel apple cider.  You know, the kind Starbucks makes.  I had ordered it once, and when I saw them make it I couldn't believe it.  They used tree top apple juice!  For the price I paid for that thing, I knew I could make it much cheaper.  And I used real apple cider, not the juice.

As far as the craft, stay tuned....I'll post the pictures tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment